That patient, who for the first time in his life had Gemor.in.ua inflamed, is trying to do everything to ensure that this disease no longer happens again. As practice shows, Gemor.in.ua are a chronic problem and if at the initial stages of the disease the effect of the treatment is somehow noticeable, then as the pathology progresses, the use of medications does not give a result. In this case, the removal of Gemor.in.ua becomes urgent.
As a rule, surgical treatment of inflamed Gemor.in.ua is carried out at the 3rd or 4th stages of the disease. In most cases, it is with such neglected forms that patients seek medical help, and before that either try to self-medicate, or do not pay attention to the clinical manifestations of Gemor.in.ua.
Of course, surgical intervention should be carried out during the period of acute acute inflammation, otherwise the risk of complications in the postoperative period is high.
- 2 Cost of treatment
- 3 Consequences
Methods for removing Gemor.in.ua
Thanks to constant improvement of proctological surgery, operative treatment of Gemor.in.ua is now carried out with minimal painful sensations for the patient. Most often the expert tries to use minimally invasive methods of treating the disease, that is, not to use a surgical scalpel, but to perform punctures of internal tissues and carry out the necessary manipulations with Gemor.in.ua. This approach to treatment significantly reduces the risk of bleeding and complications in the postoperative period. The modern methods of treating Gemor.in.ua include the following:
- ligation of inflamed Gemor.in.ua with latex rings;
- bipolar and monopolar coagulation of nodes;
- laser therapy;
- photocoagulation of nodes by infrared rays;
- cryodestruction of nodes.
Surgical procedures for the removal of Gemor.in.ua include the following:
- removal of knots by an ordinary surgical scalpel – the operation is quite traumatic for the patient and painful, therefore this method of Gemor.in.ua treatment is used by specialists in rare cases;
- Longo’s method of treatment – the nodes themselves are not affected, and only a part of the rectal mucosa is excised, as a result of which the local blood circulation significantly improves, and the nodes themselves soon decrease in size;
- radio wave surgery – used to treat bleeding from the rectum and prolapse of inflamed Gemor.in.ua.
Cost of treatment
The price for the removal of Gemor.in.ua largely depends on the technique of intervention, equipping the clinic, the experience of a specialist and the stage of neglect of the disease. On average, prices range from 3 thousand rubles to 30 thousand and more.
Consequences of removal of Gemor.in.ua are possible bleeding, pain, fear of emptying the intestines and problems of a psychological nature. As a rule, with a professionally performed operation, the patient manages to forget about the disease, but in order to prevent Gemor.in.ua from returning, it is necessary to follow a certain diet. Do not lift weights, exercise moderate physical activity.